top of page

Group

Public·274 members

Velež VS Sarajevo live online 1 December 2023


1st Half O/U; DNB. Bosnia & Herzegovina - Premijer Liga 1. 01/12 Friday. 1. X. 2. 09:00 ID 12513. FK Velez Mostar. FK Sarajevo. 2.30. 3.10. 3.10. +147. No More ...


Sportsbooks place FK Velez Mostar as favorites to win the game at @ 2. 2. Check the FK Velez Mostar and FK Sarajevo team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will FK Velez Mostar, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on FK Velez Mostar vs FK Sarajevo! Compare the FK Velez Mostar - FK Sarajevo betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. Oddspedia provides Premier League Odds and betting lines from 6 sportsbooks in 25 betting markets. FK Velez Mostar vs Sarajevo 01.12.2023 – Stream and VODs Live stream of the match FK Velez Mostar vs Sarajevo from 01.12.2023. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Ready to bet on this match? Velez vs Sarajevo: LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction Watch Velez vs Sarajevo live stream on 24/11/2023 at 17:00. Velez - Sarajevo prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. Head to head stats. 10 Zvijezda '09 Brgule 0 - 0 5 - 6 1 - 0 55 - 36 11 - 4 5 (49%) 4 (47%) 3. 8 3. 85 23. 10 Tuzla City 1 - 1 7 - 16 4 - 1 52 - 98 5 - 4 4 (42%) 4 (46%) 18. 10 11 - 15 44 - 68 3 (53%) 5 (48%) 1. 4 4 6. 5 Sarajevo Last 6 Matches 24. 11 6 - 2 4-1 17 - 11 8 - 5 54 - 31 5 - 2 1 (61%) 4 (35%) 1. 29 6 11. 11 Posusje 0 - 1 12 - 7 72 - 47 8 - 2 1 (65%) 2 (48%) 5. 11 Borac Banja Luka 14 - 10 69 - 37 4 (53%) 3 (51%) 28. 10 11 - 6 7 - 2 43 - 64 3 - 6 1 (45%) 5 (41%) 3. 3 22. Sarajevo vs Velež Mostar score today - 28.08.2023 Aug 28, 2023 — 28.08.2023 at 12:00 Sarajevo and Velež Mostar will play a match as part of the Premijer Liga. Sarajevo vs Velež Mostar score, statistics, and ... FK Velež Mostar vs FK Sarajevo BiH Live Stream - YouTube 1:08Your browser can't play this video. Learn more. Velez vs Sarajevo: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionBosnia and Herzegovina Premier Liga Preview match VS Bosnia and Herzegovina - Premier Liga - 12/01/23 19:00 - 16. Round ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 2. 3 3 2. 9 Pre match odds 2. 5 2. 63 Asian handicap Line -0. 25 1. 96 1. 75 +0. 25 +0 1. 68 2. 12 -0 1. 48 2. 46 Goals Under Over 1. 67 2. 15 Corners 9. 0 2. 00 1. 80 Velez Unbeaten run (5) for Velez Velez are unbeaten in their last 5 Premier Liga games (2W, 3D). Players scored 10 goals and 3 conceded in that run. Good form in the last 5 home games for Velez In the last 5 games at the Stadion Vrapčići form record is (4W, 1D, 0L) which is a reward for Velez fans with 0 average home attendance. Unbeaten run (7) at home stadium Velez are unbeaten in their last 7 home games in Premier Liga (5W, 2D). Players scored 16 goals and 4 conceded in that run. FK Velez Mostar vs FK Sarajevo Livescore How does it work? Official Live Streaming in excellent quality may be available. Check with the Streaming provider if streaming is available. You are on FK ... 95 3. 4 05/19/22 8 - 9 1- 3 48 - 44 2 - 1 5 (62%) 8 (52%) 2. 55 see more Team form 3. 50 (+-50%) total 1. 83 (+5%) total Velez Last 6 Matches All League Cups 16. 12 Sloga Doboj 01:00 9. 12 Igman Konjic Zeljeznicar 26. 11 Siroki Brijeg 2 - 2 5 - 10 2 - 5 54 - 73 2 - 4 5 (55%) 2 (60%) 2. 25 13. 11 3 - 0 Zrinjski 8 - 7 6 - 3 61 - 43 7 - 0 0 (47%) 3 (67%) 3. 11 GOSK Gabela 0 - 4 7 - 12 39 - 60 5 (47%) 3 (47%) 2. 75 3. 5 29. Sarajevo Unbeaten run (3) for Sarajevo Sarajevo are unbeaten in their last 3 Premier Liga games (2W, 1D). Players scored 8 goals and 3 conceded in that run. Summary Team Strength 73% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 74% Changes (vs. last game) 0 Fresh important missings Head to head 50% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges 08/28/23 1-0 0-0 15 - 11 5- 3 55 - 43 8 - 6 3 (39%) 3 (42%) 3. 6 4. 2 05/21/23 3-5 1-2 12 - 11 5- 7 61 - 49 2 - 6 5 (68%) 2 (55%) 2. 1 3. 2 3. 1 03/12/23 0-1 11 - 5 3- 2 45 - 19 7 - 3 0 (19%) 2 (26%) 09/19/22 1-1 11 - 9 3- 3 62 - 44 6 - 6 2 (57%) 3 (44%) 2. 88 05/27/22 3-0 7 - 9 5- 2 55 - 68 4 - 3 7 (51%) 4 (63%) 1. Sarajevo vs FK Velez Mostar Events & Result Football Aug 26, 2023 — Sarajevo vs FK Velez Mostar live streaming On 28 August 2023 sports fans will join the screens to watch the most interesting duel of Sarajevo ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page